Construction Code Official: Jim Gallagher
The Mantua Township Construction Department is responsible for ensuring that all construction work in the Township complies with the requirements of the New Jersey Uniform Construction Code. The Department consists of clerical staff and licensed inspectors to perform the duties of the office.
All permit applications must include a copy of the home improvement contractor’s registration documentation. For the application, please click here.
To see if you need a permit, please check out our CONSTRUCTION CHECK LIST
- CONSTRUCTION PERMIT APPLICATION
- BUILDING SUBCODE APPLICATION
- ELECTRICAL SUBCODE APPLICATION
- PLUMBING SUBCODE APPLICATION
- FIRE SUBCODE APPLICATION
- ELEVATOR SUBCODE APPLICATION
- APPLICATION FOR HOUSING INSPECTION
- HOUSING CERTIFICATE LETTER
- COMMON HOUSING INSPECTION VIOLATIONS
- COMMON HOUSING INSPECTION VIOLATIONS PAGE 2
- ABOVE GROUND POOL HAND OUT