|Superintendent:||Mike Datz||856-468-1500 ext. 115|
|Assistant Superintendent:||Glenn DeMers||856-468-1500|
|Parks & Grounds Director:||Bill Pine||856-415-9999|
Hours: 6:30 am to 3 pm weekdays
The Public Works Department contributes to the improvement of our community in many ways, including collecting trash and recycling, maintaining township parks, plowing and maintaining streets and providing other services.
*During a week in which one of these holidays falls, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, garbage/recycling pickup will be delayed one day. If the holiday falls on the weekend there will be no delay.
TRASH PICK UP
• Trash containers should be placed at the curb by 6 am on your designated trash day and should not be placed at the curb before 6 pm on the day preceding your regular trash day. Read more
• Place all commingled and paper recyclables in the same recyclable BLUE cart you received from the Twp. Read more
• Disposal of Grass/ Vegetative Waste is to be placed inside the GREEN cart. This pickup is from March – October Read more
• Bulk Trash is for residential household waste ONLY. Read more
BRANCHES & BRUSH
• The Township brush crane will make the rounds on non-bulk weeks in the spring, summer and fall. Read more
• TV’s, computers, DVD’s, CD player must go out during the Bulk week.
• Free leaf and wood mulch is available to township residents (not businesses). Call the department for more information.
• This should be taken to Gloucester County on Special Waste Days. Please contact them at 856-478-6045 ext. 14 for more information.
• The sweeper will be out cleaning the streets. The sweeper schedule is as follows: The day before your scheduled trash pickup day, the sweeper will be around. Public Works makes every attempt to stay on this schedule – weather and personnel permitting.